Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Tomorrow's Teaser

I did get to a place today associated with Colin Maclaurin, but I don't have time to post about it tonight - it's 12:19am, and the wake-up call for my Jedburgh trip tomorrow is coming at 8:00am - so for now I leave you with this teaser:


What do Colin Maclaurin and Lord Voldemort have in common?

*******************************************************

Next day post script - The teaser has to remain a teaser a little longer as for some reason I cannot upload photos to blogger tonight :-(

 (This could snowball into an avalanche rather quickly, as I have much to post each day!  Hoping for better things tomorrow!)










1 comment:

  1. Heidi...
    Just saw this blog for the first time. Can't wait to read through it! So awesome you are...Noah

    ReplyDelete